Winter Book Recommendations

Okay, so I know it technically isn't winter for another month, but I guess the weather has become to darken, and book lovers everywhere are pulling up their blankets and mugs and grabbing their books. The time has come. So here are my recommendations for the winter.

I. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling: I mean, I can't not add it. If you're still one of the people who haven't read it, what are you waiting for? Go ahead. Pick it up this winter. It'll fill you with emotion and warm your heart because it's so sweet. Just go. I'm not even going to explain.


II. Mind Games duology by Kiersten White (Mind Games + Perfect Lies): So I read this duology back in the summer, but I think it's more suitable for winter. It really makes you sit and think. Very thought-provoking. The first book wasn't all that impressive to be honest, 3.5 stars, but the second one blew me away completely. So worth it. You have to read these. 
III. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey: Go read my non-spoiler review of this book to see why. Here.
IV. Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira: If you're looking for something sad and touching and quick, this is it.
V. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu: One of the best contemporaries I've read all year. So realistic and thought-provoking.
VI. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: Last but not least, one of my 3 favorite books of all time. Just go read it. Please. 

So that is it for my book recommendations! What do you recommend for me? Leave a comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)