Sunday Post (October 5)

"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead."

This Past Week:

  • For the first half of the week, I didn't really post anything, but on Thursday, I posted my review of Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall. (Let me tell you, I loved that book) Read my review HERE

  • Then, on Friday, Oct 3, I participated in the book meme Five Friday Favorites hosted by Book Badger where we were supposed to highlight our five favorite friendships. You can see which friendships I chose HERE
  • That same day, I finished reading Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson and posted my review HERE on Saturday. 
  • Finally, this morning, I posted my Five Books I Want To Read This Fall where I highlighted the five books I want to read before December 20. 
Upcoming Next Week

  • Review of The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
  • Blood of Olympus theories
  • Harry Potter post
  • And any other book reviews!

E Galleys I've Received For Review 

  1. Normal by Danielle Pearl: You can find the synopsis here.
  2. Double Blind by Tiffany Pitts: You can find the synopsis here.
  3. The Only City Left by Andy Goldman: You can find the synopsis here.
  4. Tears of a Heart by Chase Blackwood: You can find the synopsis here.
WHAT IS YOUR SUNDAY POST? LEAVE A LINK BELOW!

Comments

  1. I was seriously considering reserving If I Fall this afternoon! I was like on my library website looking for books and...and...my mouse hovered over it and I thought, "Nah I'll get it another time". XD But you've made me regret that decision! I want to read it!
    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's reallyy good! You have to get it next time!

      Delete
  2. Before I Fall seems interesting, from the cover. I might want to check this one out later. I'm also curious with Rick Yancey, as people are talking about it and saying The 5th Wave is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to check out Before I Fall! Oh and I started the Fifth Wave. It's gooood

      Delete
  3. Nice review of Before I Fall. I read Panic by Lauren Oliver and liked it, so that caught my eye. Blood of Olympus sound interesting too, I haven't read that series but I like the idea.

    The Only City Left looks kinda intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I Fall is a bit different but it really makes you think about the teenage lifestyle in general and discusses stuff such as bullying and stuff.. highly recommend

      Delete
  4. I'm reading The 5th Wave by Yancey and enjoying it. The Last City looks interesting too. I'm more into thrillers and horror this month, tis the season:)
    Here is my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/05/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-81-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Glad you had a good week. I still need to read Before I Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I Fall looks interesting :) Thanks for dropping by my blog ♥

    Nyze @EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about Before I Fall! Glad you enjoyed it! Looks like you got some great books for review as well. Hope you love them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Blood Of Olympus theories!? So awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by The Story Goes and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're books are new to me but I hope you enjoy them.
    Have a great week and thanks for stopping by Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have very similar reading habits, it seems! Hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Finds (August 15)