Rambling: Of Reading Slumps and Procrastination

My friends, I am an exhausted human being. School and other work have finally taken their toll which would explain how I've been slacking: both in reading and blogging.

It's April 18. I've only read five books this year. Yep. Only 5 books. 3 of which were read in January. The slump is THAT bad. (12 books behind on my goodreads challende *dies*)

So when the reading is that bad, that's what happens to the blogging. Not a single post in February or March.

It's pathetic; I know.

But wait, this post is not completely useless!

As we begin to take quick whiffs of the sweet freedom that is summer, reading is starting back up, which means this blog is going to go back to being legitimately active; so yay!

... okay so maybe it was kind of useless.

But yeah, the reading slump! It's awful. I'm currently reading The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson and Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith, both of which I'm enjoying, so let's hope the pace picks up!

Any recommendations on how to ditch the slump? (Quite hypocritical considering I made a post about it a few months ago. Ha!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Finds (August 15)

Sunday Post (October 5)