WWW Wednesday (Sept 3)

Hosted by Should Be Reading


What are you currently reading? I am currently reading The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Hann.


Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer--they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one terrible and wonderful summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along.

 What did you recently finish reading? Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Read my review here

Love ignites in the City That Never Sleeps, but can it last? 

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

What do you think you'll read next? It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Hann. Book 2 in the Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy. No synopsis to avoid spoilers.

What is your WWW Wednesday?

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read Isla and the Happily Ever After. Sounds like such an adorable read and i've been hearing so many good things about Josh. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got the books I've been wanting to read. My friend recommended Jenny Hann too. I think i'll try this one next. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny Hann is just fantastic! You have to pick it up!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adored Isla and the HEA. I think Anna is still my favorite book (which reminds me of the Anna goodness in Isla... *melts*) but I loved this one nearly as much.

    My W… W… W… Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Summer Series! I just finished Isla and I loved it as well!
    My WWW Wednesday

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)