Music Monday (Sept 15)

Hosted by Total Book Geek


The book I finished most recently is the third book in Jenny Hann's Summer trilogy, We'll Always Have Summer (full series review here), and the song I chose for it is: Miss Missing You by Fall Out Boy because the song matches the overall feel of the book AND series -all the love and heartbreak. The song really matches all three character's feelings. Oh, and I especially love the line "chlorine-kissed summer skin" because all three books do take place in the summer and on a beach.

Comments

  1. I think I read the first book, once upon a time, though I never finished the entire series. After reading your review of the series, I could understand why you've picked this song and think it's indeed a great choice. While the lyrics are pretty serious, the overall feeling has that lightness of summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)