Music Monday (Oct 27)

Hosted by Total Book Geek 

"Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers."

The song I'm choosing this week is High School Never Ends by Bowling For Soup.
It clearly displays the struggles of high school, climbing up a social ladder and how everyone's nosy. And of course, in the end, the band concludes that it never ends. The real world is not devoid of gossip and social issues. 

The books I chose to match is Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu. 
Both books are brutally honest about high school and the problems in it, and they are both fantastic 5-star reads. Recommended to everyone. 
What is YOUR music monday?

Comments

  1. Great matching up the song with the books. I loved Before I Fall, so well written :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I Fall left such an impact on me! One of the best books I've read all year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)