Five Friday Favorites (Oct 3)

Hosted by Book Badger

"Friendships are just as important as anything else in life. You can live without a romance, I know a number of people who really can cope without that, but friends, no, you always need at least one person who can support you, provide you with that shoulder and never ask for more than you as you are, which is why friendships in novels are something we all adore. But what friendships tick the boxes for me? Lets take a look."
1) Harry, Ron, and Hermione: I don't think this needs any justification. 
2) Sam and Lindsay: This is a recent read for me, and I completely devoured the friendship between Sam and Lindsay! They both had flaws and saw flaws in the other, but in the end, their friendship was bigger than all. See my book review for Before I Fall here.
3) Juliette and Kenji: The friendship between Juliette and Kenji in the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi is the sweetest, funniest friendship I've read about and I absolutely loved them both. 

4) Leo, Jason, and Piper: I think those three make a fantastic trio and I just can't wait to see what's going to happen in Blood of Olympus! 
5) Percy and Annabeth: I don't care what you say. Before they were a couple, Percy and Annabeth have the perfect friendship. You argument is invalid.
What are your favorite friendships? Leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)