Where I Relate Music To Books

In this post, I am going to mention three songs that relate to a certain book and explain why without spoiling anything. Alright, let's start :D
1) Song: Centuries by Fall Out Boy 
     Book: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
     Remarkable Lyrics: "We'll go down in history; remember me for centuries." - "Can't stop till the whole world knows my name" "I could scream forever; we are the poisoned youth."
      
     If you've read Ignite Me, the third book in Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me trilogy, you know that Juliette's attitude towards the world relates to the lyrics of the song. 


2) Song: Riot by Three Days Grace
     Book: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
     Remarkable Lyrics: "Let's start a riot." 
     I think this one's pretty self explanatory. Cliche choice, but I had to. 

3) Song: Cancer by My Chemical Romance (cries)
     Book: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
     Remarkable Lyrics: The whole song
     Cliche again, but you can't avoid it. It's there. 

What songs do you relate to books? What are your favorite songs in general? Just say anything! Leave a comment below and tell me about your music. What do you listen to? Or make a post and link it up. You're a free soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post (October 5)

Friday Finds (August 15)