2015 Reading Goals

Hi guys! Happy New Year!
So I decided to set some goals for myself, and hopefully I can accomplish them this year.

 Basically, my reading goal is going to be 60 books which is 10 books greater than my 2014 goal of 50 (I got 55!) and I found this "reading challenge" on @booktvbe on Instagram and it consists of the following:
  • A book with more than 500 pages
  • A classic romance
  • A book that became a movie
  • A book published this year
  • A book with a # in the title
  • A book written by someone under 30
  • A book with nonhuman characters
  • A book with antonyms in the title
  • A book set in a place you want to visit
  • A book that came out the year you were born
  • A book with bad reviews
  • A trilogy
  • A book with a love triangle
  • A book set in the future
  • A book from childhood
  • A book set in High School
  • A book with a color in the title
  • A funny book
  • A mystery or thriller
  • A one word-titled book
  • A book by a female author
  • A book to finish in a day
  • A book of short stories

So that is it for my 2015 reading goals! Let's see how much I can accomplish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Finds (August 15)

Sunday Post (October 5)